My Lash Store Lash Technician – Social Media & Product Development Role Jobs (Australia)
Become the Voice of a Leading Australian Lash Brand!
My Lash Store is an online retailer and industry leader in lash products. We supply lash extensions, lash lift & brow lamination products to thousands of businesses worldwide.
We’re currently offering the exciting opportunity for an experienced lash artist to become the voice and face of our company, promoting our brand and providing direction with our products & services. The role will initially start as casual with the opportunity to move into part-time or full-time within 6 months.
- Creating engaging content (including video) for our social media pages and website
- Helping educate our customers about our products & services
- Recommending, testing & developing new products before they go to market
- Increasing brand awareness through participation in beauty related online forums and social media groups
- Liaising with customers to provide product support
- Strong passion for lashes & social media
- Holding a valid certification in lash extensions with a minimum of 2 years experience is a must (accreditation is preferred)
- Experience in lash lift, brow lamination & customer service also preferred
- Experience in managing or maintaining a social media business page
- Friendly, outgoing, energetic personality and comfortable in front of a camera
- Smart Presentation
- A perfectionist with strong attention to detail & a flair for creativity
- Work with a rapidly growing, internationally recognised lash brand
- Great work life balance with flexible hours and working arrangements
- The freedom to make this role your own and get creative
- Small team & friendly work environment
How to Apply
Apply online with your CV today and include any relevant qualifications and examples of any business related social media pages you manage or maintain
You can also check us out at mylashstore.com.au